Government of India is taking all necessary steps to ensure that we are prepared well to face the challenge and threat posed by the growing pandemic of COVID-19 the Corona Virus. With active support of the people of India, we have been able to contain the spread of the Virus in our country. The most important factor in preventing the spread of the Virus locally is to empower the citizens with the right information and taking precautions as per the advisories being issued by Ministry of Health & Family Welfare.
Myth-BustersTHESE ARE THE FACTS.
- Cold weather and snow CANNOT kill the CoronaVirus .
- Hand dryers are NOT effective in killing the coronavirus.
- There is NO evidence that regularly rinsing the nose with saline has protected people from infection with the coronavirus.
- The coronavirus CAN be transmitted in areas with hot and humid climates.
- Ultraviolet light SHOULD NOT be used for sterilization and can cause skin irritation.
- Garlic is healthy but there is NO evidence from the current outbreak that eating garlic has protected people from the coronavirus.
- The coronavirus CANNOT be transmitted through mosquito bites.
- Thermal scanners CAN detect if people have a fever but CANNOT detect whether or not someone has the coronavirus.
- Antibiotics DO NOT work against viruses, antibiotics only work against bacteria.
- There is NO evidence that companion animals/pets such as dogs or cats can transmit the coronavirus.
- Spraying alcohol or chlorine all over your body WILL NOT kill viruses that have already entered your body.
- To date, there is NO specific medicine recommended to prevent or treat the coronavirus.
- Taking a hot bath DOES NOT prevent the coronavirus.
- Vaccines against pneumonia, such as pneumococcal vaccine and Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib) vaccine, DO NOT provide protection against the coronavirus.
Sam Sand Dunes Jaisalmer Camps, is one of the best place to enjoy the luxury camp and tent in sam sand jaisalmer Livings.Sam Sand Dunes Jaisalmer Camps truly glorious stretch of sweeping best jaisalmer desert camp.